A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketaki Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketaki Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketaki Dave, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dave has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketaki Bharat Dave MD is a female Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ketaki B. Dave practice?
- Dr. Ketaki Dave has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ketaki Dave practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Denton Hematologists and Denton Oncologists.