A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ketan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ketan Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ketan Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ketan Pankajbhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ketan P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ketan Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ketan Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.