A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevan Hansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevan Hansel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevan Hansel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansel graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevan Richard Hansel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevan R. Hansel practice?
- Dr. Kevan Hansel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kevan Hansel practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Arden, NC and Etowah, NC.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.