A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kerber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kerber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Brian Kerber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Kerber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kerber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kerber practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.