A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Basralian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Basralian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Basralian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basralian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Basralian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Basralian MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Basralian practice?
- Dr. Kevin Basralian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Basralian practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Carlstadt, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.