A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Farmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Farmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- University Of Florida Physicians Group, Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Farmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Farmer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Farmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Farmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.