A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Farmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- University Of Florida Physicians Group, Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Farmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Farmer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Farmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Farmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.