A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferrick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Ferrick practice?
Dr. Kevin Ferrick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Larchmont, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Bronx Cardiologists.