A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferrick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Ferrick MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Ferrick practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ferrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ferrick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Bronx Cardiologists.