A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrick
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferrick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Ferrick MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Ferrick practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ferrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ferrick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Stamford Cardiologists.