A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Fujikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Fujikawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujikawa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Fujikawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujikawa graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fujikawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Del Fujikawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Fujikawa practice?
- Dr. Kevin Fujikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Fujikawa practices Family Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Family Physicians.