A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Griffith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Independent - Emergency Room
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Griffith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Kevin Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Griffith practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Gulfport Emergency Physicians and Gulfport Sports Medicine Doctors.