A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Griffith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Independent - Emergency Room
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan