A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Griffith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Independent - Emergency Room
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Griffith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Kevin Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Griffith practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Emergency Physicians and Fort Smith Sports Medicine Doctors.