A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hung Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nguyen practices Geriatric Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA and Madera, CA.
See Fresno Geriatric Doctors.