A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Hung Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Nguyen practices Geriatric Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Geriatric Doctors.