Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hoffarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hoffarth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffarth
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffarth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Hoffarth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffarth graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffarth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Barton HealthCare System
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Hoffarth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Hoffarth practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hoffarth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hoffarth practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV.
See Austin Family Physicians.