A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Houlihan is Excellent. Dr. Houlihan has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Houlihan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Houlihan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Houlihan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houlihan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Houlihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Houlihan practice?
Dr. Kevin Houlihan practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.