A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lanighan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lanighan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanighan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanighan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lanighan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanighan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanighan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Lanighan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Lanighan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lanighan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lanighan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons.