A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lanighan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lanighan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lanighan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanighan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanighan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W Lanighan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Lanighan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lanighan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lanighan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons.