A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Majeres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Majeres, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Majeres, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Majeres graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Daryl Majeres MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Majeres practice?
- Dr. Kevin Majeres has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Majeres practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.