A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mansmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mansmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mansmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansmann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mansmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alexander Mansmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Mansmann practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mansmann has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mansmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Broomall Orthopedic Surgeons.