A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mansmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mansmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mansmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansmann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mansmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alexander Mansmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Mansmann practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mansmann has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mansmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Broomall Surgeons.