A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McDaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McDaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaid graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDaid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Christian McDaid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. McDaid practice?
- Dr. Kevin McDaid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McDaid practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.