A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McDaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McDaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaid graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDaid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Christian McDaid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. McDaid practice?
- Dr. Kevin McDaid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McDaid practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.