A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McGaharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McGaharan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McGaharan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGaharan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McGaharan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael McGaharan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. McGaharan practice?
- Dr. Kevin McGaharan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McGaharan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Danville, PA.
See Sarasota Physiatrists.