Dr. Kevin Mcgrail MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Washington, DC

4.7

December 18th, 2016
Skill and Great bedside manner - a less than common attribute
He seemed genuinely interested in the medical condition and the person. He was responsive, caring, and had great follow thru!!! Came recommended By Dr. Al Kobrine - a tremndous surgeon himself!

October 28th, 2016
Craniotomy
If I have any other neurological problems he will be the one I go to he is an amazing caring doctor a very rare find.

May 4th, 2016
Dr. McGrail could not improve at all

March 7th, 2016
Dr.McGrail quite literally saved my life when I required emergent neurosurgery. His bedside manner is beyond compare, and he really cares about his patients and their families. He has been amazing!

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. McGrail saved my life. A very large tumor was found in the base of my spinal cord that had caused me severe pain for a year. After getting an MRI it was found and my husband researched for a top notch surgeon. He had read the reviews on line and we got in to see him immediately. He has wonderful bed side manners, and was extremely encouraging after the surgery. I heard him say as I was being wheeled out of the operation room that the surgery was a huge success! Just the kind of thing you want to hear after a 4 and 1/2 hour life threatening surgery!!!!!

August 26th, 2014
Kevin McGrail is the BEST!
Dr. Kevin McGrail is the best! He diagnosed my son's Chiari Malformation with syrinx and successfully operated. I was able to speak directly with Dr. McGrail when needed and scheduled the surgery with him directly. All of the staff at Georgetown were kind and capable and the after care was excellent. My son recently had a follow up MRI and there is no evidence of the Chiari Malformation anymore. Dr, McGrail is our hero!! Not only is he an excellent neurosurgeon but he's a really nice guy, too!

July 2nd, 2014
Outstanding Surgeon and Physician
Dr. McGrail is a spectacular surgeon. I had seen two previous neurosurgeons, who told me my brain aneurysm was inoperable. Dr. McGrail told me he could repair the aneurysm. He did and it is gone! I am playing tennis and biking. Thank you Dr. McGrail, you saved my life.

February 13th, 2014
very good doctor and a good person
i had a very good experience with Dr Mcgrail he was very helfull , he went above and beyond to help me with my situation , he did what need t be done to help me . i greatly recomend him .

January 18th, 2014
Excellent physician. Spectacular surgeon.

January 15th, 2014
Dr.McGrail REview
Dr. McGrail did emergency surgery to remove a tennis ball size tumor from my brain. He did an excellent job and his follow-ups have been something I look forward too. He has excellent bedside manner and is always cheerful. I feel much better after each visit with him.

November 17th, 2013
patient
fabulous dr.

June 25th, 2012
Disappointed!
He wasn't serious with my case (Lumber surgery) and too much get off different subjects (about the food or personal stuff every time when I seen him). Before and after lumber surgery, I've been suffered constantly painful from lower back though the left leg to the foot for 2 years and the pain never goes aways. I think he did fixed L4, L5 but didn't fixed L2, L3 (from MRI result) that what I believe because why the pain still there and I take Percocet almost everyday :(