A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Norton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Norton, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Norton DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Norton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Norton has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Norton practices Family Medicine near Maple Shade, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Maple Shade Family Physicians.