A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Nowicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Nowicki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowicki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Nowicki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicki graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nowicki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D Nowicki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Nowicki practice?
- Dr. Kevin Nowicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Nowicki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Surgeons.