Dr. Kevin Owsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Owsley?

March 2nd, 2017

Great doctor that will listen

I am extremely impressed with this doctor. He listen, explained some treatment options include conservative choices. He answered my questions happily. We both agreed on treatment start with conservative first. For this type of care, I do not mind waiting at all. Thank u

October 29th, 2016

Great results!

Dr. Owsley did a great job fixing two of my messed up joints! I had arthroscopic hip and shoulder surgery and I am very happy with both outcomes. I did my part working hard with PT doing exercises and stretching and it was hard work but the results have been very worth it. He also has good bedside mannerism which a lot of surgeons don't have enough brain cells left over for, so this is a plus. There can be a wait greater than 20 minutes about 40% of the time, and they do get super busy so take a good book. This is typical with orthopedic surgeons because there aren't enough of them, not the doctors fault usually. I am glad I did both surgeries.

February 11th, 2016

Great Surgeon!!

It doesn't get better then Dr Owsley. He is so great that sometimes I do have to wait. He always gives me his personal attention. He fixed my shoulder and replaced both of my knees. I'm very happy! My therapists all told me they think he is the best too. Great result and very nice guy.

February 3rd, 2016

Best surgeon around!!

Such a great experience. he diagnosed and repaired my shoulder with amazing results. he is so wonderful!! Love this guy.

January 5th, 2016

After seeing 3 people who waited and had to leave. That should speak volumes on the care of the customers who are diabetics cancer survivors especially on days when it was bad weather conditions. Dont think I would want to come back for a follow up either. Can i do a yelp and google review too..

December 4th, 2015

Treats patients with an indifference bordering on contempt

Dr. Owsley is a competent provider, but his lack of concern for patients' needs beyond the scalpel is obvious from the first. Routinely makes patients wait for 90-plus minutes only to show impatience toward them if his office visit exceeds 10 minutes. The time he spent immediately pre-op could be numbered in seconds, and those had to be coaxed out of him. When I raised a concern about medication allergies, he turned away with a smirk and proceeded to write me a prescription for a medication I'd specifically stated I had severe adverse affects from. I left the experience feeling very much dehumanized.

October 9th, 2015

Highly Recommend

This was my first visit to his office. I recommend this office and Dr highly. Dr was very informative and will return for any future treatment if needed.

July 22nd, 2014

knee replacement

March 10th, 2013

Musician , Woodworker

This highly skilled diagnostician and sugeon has wonderful chairside manner and shows his compassion. Always grounded and positive. I paid out of pocket, having no insurance, and Dr. Owsley worked with me, providing great pre, operative and post-op care. In vetting my caregiver, I was impressed with his back ground and accolades. Upon meeting him, he was personable, efficient, and most important accurate and skilled. He was also very reasonable. To say I'm happy with the outcome is an understatement. Thank you very much.

October 24th, 2012

Meniscectomy success

I had my first ortroscopic menisectomy and was pretty scared because I am very active and didn't know what to expect. Dr. Owsley did an amazing job and I'm back to full use playing tennis, hiking, yoga, pilates, working out at the gym, etc., just 3-1/2 months post-surgery. He also removed my plica, which some people say it takes even longer to recover from that, but I've got no pain, no locking. Only a teeny bit of swelling left which I notice when I'm trying to sit on my heels in yoga. That's it. Just wanted everyone to know that this is your doctor, especially for active people wanting to get right back to activity. And I'm 41 too...quick recovery. Oh, and he's easy on the eyes and very sweet but professional to boot.

September 12th, 2012

Best Ortho doc in Poway

Dr. Owsley has repaired my rotator cuff; set a broken ankle and eased my hip pain. I highly recommend this physician for both is diagnostic abilities but his surgical abilities as well.

August 20th, 2012

Dr. Owsley is one of the most caring, compassionate physicians I have ever known. He performed knee surgery on my son and my son is doing remarkably well. He's an excellent surgeon but also takes the time to answer all your questions and explain everything to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Owsley to anyone!