Dr. Kevin O'Neil, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Video profile

by Kinyetta Elsaw on May 27th, 2016

I had to girl's and Doctor O'Neil was my Doc. For both of girl's i had my last baby in 2014 and boy was he there to help me thtough it all.. I really appreciate him a lot and all of his staff they all wonderful as well.. If my tubes weren't tied and i got pregnant again Doctor O'Neil and his staff will be my family again for another 10 to 12 month's lol.. Wonderful pple.

by Anastasia Allen on Dec 13th, 2015

I recommend this doctor to anyone. He always answers questions. He takes the time to get to know his patients and never rushes through the appointment.

Dec 9th, 2015

He is the Best!!!!!!!!!

by Bria H. on Dec 4th, 2015

I really like macarthur obgyn clinic and Dr. O'neil himself. The staff are very friendly and the clinic is nice, I'm always in and out and if I have questions they are always there. Definately a great clinic!

Kevin O'neil show details Kevin O'neil
by Keyla paulet on Sep 25th, 2015

Doctor o'neil has been the best doctor to find. He listens very carefully and answers all questions with confidence which makes me feel great about my pregnancy. The doctor and staff are always very courteous and professional!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Keyla Gomez on Aug 26th, 2015

Dr. O'neil is very professional and very understanding with concerns. He listens, spends as much time needed with the patient and provides the best care! I really enjoy having Dr. O'neil as my doctor!

Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Kim Walker on Aug 7th, 2015

I had an awesome experience with the staff and doctor from the time I made the appointment to my first visit and every question I need answered. They are very welcoming and warm which reduce to stress and adds to my joy of excitement. I would recommend to any and everyone whose looking for an OBGYN doctor.

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
by Sabrina R. Alcala on Jul 20th, 2015

For the first timer there. I really like it. The respect, much organized, and real outstanding. There were on paste. And really fast.

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
by Mirella Guerra on May 12th, 2015

Couldn't find a better OBGYN, Doctor O'Neil is #1

by Soledad on May 11th, 2015

I have been seeing this physician for 2 years already. The staff is wonderful and very courteous. I've probably only have had one issue with them the whole 2 years but overall they're great and so is the physician.

by Brenda Bonilla on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. O'neil did my C-section for my 2nd daughter and this will be my 4th pregnancy and I really really recommend Dr. O'Neil to anyone.....him and his staff are by far the greatest. I've been going to MacArthur OBGYN for all my kids and I just love it!!!!!!

by Kassandra C. on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. O'neil is a great Doctor he has been my gyno for about 5 years now he has delivered my last 3 nieces and nephew and is now going to deliver my baby.

by Danielle Burnett on Feb 5th, 2015

I am a somewhat high risk pregnancy. I am 28 weeks pregnant, making this my third pregnancy. My first was a stillbirth and my second was 5 weeks premature. Dr. O'Neil wanted to make sure this pregnancy went well and has done everything possible to give my baby girl the best chance of coming into this world strong and healthy. I am very satisfied with my whole experience so far with Dr. O'Neil and the McArthur OB/GYN staff.

by Amanda on Feb 3rd, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had.

Great Dr., Great staff show details Great Dr., Great staff
by Daisy Martinez on Jan 21st, 2015

I am 29wks and so far have had great experience with the entire staff.

Second time around !! show details Second time around !!
by Samantha Rangel on Jan 21st, 2015

DR. O'Neil has been my doctor once before three years ago for my first pregnancy and i had a great experience with him. Now I'm having my second child and there was no doubt about that he was the first doctor i thought about. things are going great with my appointments and with my healthy baby girl.

by Ashley Salinas on Jan 8th, 2015

Doctor O'Neil is a great doctor ask me a lot of questions and answers all my questions. Like this is my first rodeo. I have a 8 year old son seems I have forgot being pregnant is not easy. His two nurses are amazing I love them they are very helpful. The wait time has been amazing the times I have been there the most I have ever waited is less than 5 minutes. I strongly recommend him. Ashley Soon to be mother of 2

by Shante on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. O'Neil is a caring and experienced doctor. This is my first pregnancy and it has been a smooth ride. He was able to answer all my questions and his staff was very helpful as well. Great doctor!

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Karina Castro on Sep 12th, 2014

Things I like about my doctor are that he always tells me how I am or how am I feeling. He's very nice and I also like how he explains my questions that I need to know. I would come back to this clinic. This is my first pregnancy and I like how my doctor cares about me.

patient show details patient
by camilla smith on Mar 31st, 2014

I have a good experience every time I visit dr oneil. he is one of the best doctors I have ever had

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by natalie hernandez on Mar 10th, 2014

Great staff and doctor. By far the best I've been to! His MA'S are very friendly and gental. Have been very satisfied with both of my pregnancies.

by raquel gomez on Feb 26th, 2014

I am very glad to have Dr.Kevin P.O'neil as my doctor. He is courteous as well as his staff. He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and without a doubt choose him again for my second pregnancy.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Lindsey S. on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. O'Neil and the staff at MacArthur OB/GYN are taking great care of me! Dr. O'Neil is always patient, kind and honest, answering all of my many questions and putting my mind at ease. It's my first baby, but knowing that Dr. O'Neil will be there for the big day, takes some of the anxiety away. Thanks for taking such great care of both of us!

Absolutely Amazing! show details Absolutely Amazing!
by Tracidee Prince on Jan 20th, 2014

Mr. O'Neil was my doctor with my first child 5 years ago and I had an absoulte amazing experience, He is now my doctor through my pregnancy with my daughter he is really nice and he takes time to make you feel comfortable and is detailed and makes sure you understand everything that you need to know, to have an amaziing and wondeful experience before, during and after your pregnancy!

Diery Coronel show details Diery Coronel
Jan 15th, 2014

Dr O'neil is an amazing dr. I feel him and his MAs answer any questions or concerns I may have.

long time patient show details long time patient
by sfletcher on Jan 9th, 2014

He's just a great doctor!

by Victoria Fiallos on Jan 8th, 2014

Doctor O'Neil is an awesome doctor, and very patient. I really enjoy how he doesn't rush though my appointments. He always asks me if I have any questions regarding my pregnancy. He explains well what will happen in the next appointment. I enjoy the friendly staff as well!

Awesome Doctor!! show details Awesome Doctor!!
by Jasmine Ramirez on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Kevin O'Neil is a very sweet man. Dr. O'Neil and his staff do a very great job at making me feel comfortable and at ease with my pregnancy. Doctor O'Neil and his staff are very quick about giving me my results for all the testing I've had done. Overall I must say I have an Awesome Doctor! I'm very satisfied with all the staff. I would highly recommend My Doctor to any of my Family and Friends.

my experience show details my experience
by coraima reyes on Oct 10th, 2013

I have been going to macarrhur obgyn for a few years now. I love this place! They don't take long in the appointments you get seen pretry quickly. For my first child I didn't go there but for this baby has just been amazing. The technology is very advancdd and the testing as well. I am planning on coming to this doxtor for a pretty long time. The staff is helpful in every way possible!!

best doc for first time mom show details best doc for first time mom
by Karina Appling on Aug 22nd, 2013

My husband and I were first time parents so we had many many questions. This doctor would answer ANY question we asked. Tis facility was awesome about calling them for anything as well. This doctor deserves doc of the year award

I trust my Dr :) show details I trust my Dr :)
by Lorie Espinoza on Jul 8th, 2013

Very Satisfied with Dr Oneil's care. I have to have a repeat Csection and was very nervous.He put me at ease. I feel that I can trust him. Many of my coworkers have used him as their OBGYN and he came highly recommended. Dr Oneil's bedside manner is top notch. He explains everything in detail and spends time with you in the room. I know I am in good hands with Dr Oneil. He will continue to be my OBGYN even after I have the baby.

First time mom to be experience. show details First time mom to be experience.
by Cindy Rubio on May 21st, 2013

Being a first time mother the experience at Dr. O'Neil's office was great. Staff makes you feel very comfortable and makes your visit a memorable time. Dr. O'Neil is always timely in answeting any questions or concerns that I may have. Overall I would recommend Dr. O'Neil and his group to any friend and relatives.

by Brigid Calloway on Apr 30th, 2013

I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes at MacArthur OB/GYN-Irving. The staff are caring, and thorough. I can't imagine a better place for all your OB/GYN needs. Dr. O'Neil always attends to my health concerns with the best of care and all of my questions are always answered. I can't imagine a better place for all your OB/GYN needs.

Great Service! Thank you!! show details Great Service! Thank you!!
by Elsy Rivera on Apr 27th, 2013

Great service! Whenever I have a scheduled appointment, the waiting time is fairly short and I'm attended right away. All the ladies at the office are very nice and helpful. My sister recommended Dr. Oneil to me and I'm glad she did. Dr Oneil is very knowledgable and kind. I'd definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!

Doctor O'Neil show details Doctor O'Neil
by Michelle Tapia on Apr 2nd, 2013

This is my first pregnancy and choosing a Dr. was a little confusing. Dr. O'Neil was my older sisters doctor through all of her pregnancies, so she recommended i went to see him. So i called and made an appointment. I was super pleased with his nurses, they are friendly and always greet me with a smile. Dr. O'Neil always make me feel comfortable and answers any questions i have. Choosing him for my first pregnancy was the right choice.

My Favorite DR. show details My Favorite DR.
by Maricela Requena on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. O'neil is a great doctor that helps patients understand the stages of pregnancy. He makes sure all the patients have an understanding of what is being explained and done. He makes you feel comfortable and safe. I defenitely recommend Dr. O'NEIL to any pregnant women.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Hillary Saenz on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. O'Neil has delivered my only child and is helping me to prepare for my second. He has amazing bed side manner and respects all of his patients. He takes time to answer any and all questions you have. He is honest, forthcoming, and helpful in all aspects of the birth of your child. He continues to support my decisions and gives advice with those you aren't yet sure about. I would recommend Dr. O'Neil to anyone!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by claudia yeverino on Jan 22nd, 2013

I met doctor Kevin O'Neill about 7 months ago he has been treating me very well he is 1 of the nicest doctors I've had says they want I felt very comfortable with him at my doctor he is a knowledgeable doctor every question I had asked he always had an answer for without hesitation with that being said I would recommend doctor Kevin O'Neill

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by claudia yeverino on Jan 22nd, 2013

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Erica Orellana on Jan 21st, 2013

This is my first pregnancy. Right from the start, I felt comfortable with Dr. O'Neil as well as his staff. I've had many questions during all of my appointments and Dr. O'Neil has been able to answer all of them as well as comforting and assuring me with fears and worries. I will definitely recommend Dr. O'Neil!!

Excellent OB doctor for High risk patients show details Excellent OB doctor for High risk patients
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Oneil has been the best choice I could have made when choosing a high risk doctor for pregnancies. This will be the second child he will be delivering via c-section. He is very attentive and proactiv and will always show genuine concern for your concerns as a patient. His staff is awesome and always greet their patients with a pleasant demeanor and a heartfelt welcome. Any issues that may arise they stay on top of them and make sure that you are informed a long the way. I would recommend him to any person who is in search for a personable and compassionate doctor who can handle any situation with ease.

My experience! show details My experience!
Oct 11th, 2012

My 7 months of experience with doctor o'neil has been great. The appointments have been very quick and helpful. His nurses are very polite. Anytime i had a question i'd call his nurses and they'd give me a call right back. The thing i like the most about dr. o'neil is juring my first trimester i'd call his office for just about anything cause i wasnt to sure if things were normal or not and dr. o'neil would want me to come in right away to be sure everything with my son was good. I'd recommend dr. o'neil to any soon to be mothers.

Oct 11th, 2012

My experience with dr. o'neil has been the greatest. I started seeing dr. O'neil in may when i found out i was pregnant with my son. i steal have no complaints! His nurses and him self made me feal very comfortable. This is my first pregnacy and i'd have to say in the beginning of my first trimester i would call dr. o'neils nurses for just about anything. The thing that i like the most is any little pain your fealing uncomfortable with, dr. o'neil wants to see you right away to be sure baby is healthy like he/she is supose to be. i've recommended him to two of my friends as well who are corantly seeing him and they love his work just as much as i do. Dr. o'neil takes his time, never rushes and makes sure he answers all your questions before your visits over. So yes, i'd recommend dr o'neil not to just my friends. but anyone who is looking for a good OBGYN doctor id have to say dr. o'neil would be the one!

Elva Rodriguez show details Elva Rodriguez
Aug 21st, 2012

My experience with Dr. O'Neal is great. I acquired new information about stages my body has to go through. I highly recommend Dr.O'Neil if you are pregnaunt.

My Review for Dr. O'neil show details My Review for Dr. O'neil
Aug 10th, 2012

My Dr is very caring about me, He always answers my concerns and questions to the best of his ability and his nurses that work for him are excellent and sweet. I would recommend Dr. O'Neil to somebody who is pregnant and needs a Ob DR.

Dr O'Neil - Alyssa Polanco 8-2-90 show details Dr O'Neil - Alyssa Polanco 8-2-90
Jul 11th, 2012

I am glad I found this facility. The office staff is very professional. I would recommend this facility to friends and family.

great office show details great office
Jul 10th, 2012

i love this clinic the dr.o'neil and the office staff are very nice and i would recommend this office to my family and friends.

O'Neil review show details O'Neil review
Jul 6th, 2012

I really enjoy coming here. I feel comfortable with the staff and provider. I would recommend thia facility.

ANDREA DE MAGALHAES 09/09/1987 show details ANDREA DE MAGALHAES 09/09/1987
Jun 27th, 2012

HE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR, HE ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS. I REALLY LIKE DR. O'NEIL

IRIS CHICAS show details IRIS CHICAS
Jun 18th, 2012

He has been my OBG since my first baby, and he is a good doctor.

Great Doctor!! show details Great Doctor!!
May 22nd, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Kevin O'Neil to any of my friends and family. He's patient and sincere, more so than most doctors and has a lot of experience. The office is very clean and convenient for blood draws, sonograms, etc.

Pamela Pruitt show details Pamela Pruitt
May 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr O'Neil's for approx 10 years. I appreciate his honesty and his caring bed side manner. His team members are also very caring and professional. I would recommend his office to any friend or family member.

dr.o'neil is great show details dr.o'neil is great
May 15th, 2012

I think Dr. O'Neil is great. His nurses are always so polite I don't have to wait a long time. Any questions I might have he answers with detail and lets me know whats best for me.

O'neil review show details O'neil review
Apr 10th, 2012

I think that doctor O'neil is a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to answer any concerns that I might have. He explains in great detail what is going to happen in the following visit, which makes me feel very comfortable.

maria castro show details maria castro
Mar 15th, 2012

THANKS TO KEVIN O'NEIL AND ALL THE STAFF OF MACARTHUR OBYN FOR PROVIDING MY PRENATAL CARE TO MY LOVELY CHILDREDN... IT'S THE BEST OFFICE AND ONLY OFFICE I WILL BE GOING TO:)

Dr.Kevin O'neill show details Dr.Kevin O'neill
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. O'neil has provided excellent care to me during my pregnancy. He has been very thorough in answering all my questions and concearns. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a good Dr./OBGYN.

Melissa Martinez DOB: 4/1/1987 DD: 2/29/12 show details Melissa Martinez DOB: 4/1/1987 DD: 2/29/12
Jan 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor! I feel very comfortable in his care.

Samantha Gomez show details Samantha Gomez
Nov 30th, 2011

I like this doctor and how he treats his patients.

Cydney Hernandez Review show details Cydney Hernandez Review
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is a great doctor. He always answers any question I may have, and his M.A.'s are friendly and very helpful!

Leshondra alexander show details Leshondra alexander
Nov 3rd, 2011

doctor kevin o'neil has been my obgyn dotor for the last two pregnancy's and he is a wonderful dotor very caring and very assertive i'm currently seeing him for my fourth pregnancy and he is a wonderful doctor

Roxann Guzman show details Roxann Guzman
Oct 11th, 2011

I really love my doctor he is understanding and if theres things I dont understand he will explain it to me. The staff in the office are real nice. I just love going to my doctor visit with Doctor O'Neil.

KOLONA PINNOCK 01/30/1989 show details KOLONA PINNOCK 01/30/1989
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is very nice. He's caring and if i need advice on something he gives me all of the information I need and resources. I'm glad to have him as my obgyn. the staff in the office is very caring and I never have to wait long to be seen. I would like for him to be my obgyn with the next child I have.

Magaly show details Magaly
Aug 22nd, 2011

My name is Magaly Villegas age 21yrs pregnant my second baby (girl).I have a son that is 2yrs old and cant wait for his baby sis to arrive.I have been attending with Dr. O'Neil with this pregnancy and must say the its been the best experience ever. From waiting area to nurses and Dr. O'Neil responds to any questions or concerns that I may have. I also get quick responses from the lab when my results are in. I would definitely recommend O'Neil to friends and relatives.

Aug 16th, 2011

I Tania Sandoval have been attending to my appointments with Dr.Kevin O'Neil for the time of my pregnancy... ive been really happy with his work and in every visit I go in with him.I go in for my sonograms, and to check my baby's health.

AWESINE DOC show details AWESINE DOC
Jun 26th, 2011

I recomend Dr. O'Neil to anyone. He makes the visits comfortable for me and my husband when we go in for visits and gets right to the point to ensure that we understand everything that is going on with my pregnancy. At the end of each appointment he makes sure we have no more questions and makes sure he has answered any concerns that we might have had. I'm very happy and lucky to have Dr. O'Neil as my doctor.

Jun 22nd, 2011

My name is Isha Smith and I give my doctor, Dr. Kevin O'Neil, a perfect 10. He is the best doctor there is, in my opinion. This is my first pregnancy and he has made it a great experience. Anytime I have a question or need to come in he is always available. When I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks I knew then that he would be my doctor. He delivered both of my cousins babies and I went to half of the appointments with them. That's how I know he is the best! Keep up the great work Dr. O'Neil. It is greatly appreciated.

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. O'Neil is a very good Doctor...I was recommended by my sister-n-law since I am new to the area...he makes sure to answer your questions and makes you feel comfortable...I would recommend him in the to family and friends.

Wonderful OB Dr. show details Wonderful OB Dr.
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is a wonderful Dr. I was recommended by a co-worker and i believe i made a good choice to go with him. He just moved in to MACOBGYN and its closer to my job so that was a plus. The staff is great... i had been to MACOBGYN before and never had problems with the wait time or anything else. I DO recommend Dr Oneil. Very very nice Dr. :)