Dr. Kevin O'Neil, MD

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.8219178082192 of 4 stars
by Shante on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. O'Neil is a caring and experienced doctor. This is my first pregnancy and it has been a smooth ride. He was able to answer all my questions and his staff was very helpful as well. Great doctor!

|  My Doctor  |  show details
by Karina Castro on Sep 12th, 2014

Things I like about my doctor are that he always tells me how I am or how am I feeling. He's very nice and I also like how he explains my questions that I need to know. I would come back to this clinic. This is my first pregnancy and I like how my doctor cares about me.

|  patient  |  show details
by camilla smith on Mar 31st, 2014

I have a good experience every time I visit dr oneil. he is one of the best doctors I have ever had

|  AWESOME  |  show details
by natalie hernandez on Mar 10th, 2014

Great staff and doctor. By far the best I've been to! His MA'S are very friendly and gental. Have been very satisfied with both of my pregnancies.

by raquel gomez on Feb 26th, 2014

I am very glad to have Dr.Kevin P.O'neil as my doctor. He is courteous as well as his staff. He was my doctor with my first pregnancy and without a doubt choose him again for my second pregnancy.

|  Great experience!  |  show details
by Lindsey S. on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. O'Neil and the staff at MacArthur OB/GYN are taking great care of me! Dr. O'Neil is always patient, kind and honest, answering all of my many questions and putting my mind at ease. It's my first baby, but knowing that Dr. O'Neil will be there for the big day, takes some of the anxiety away. Thanks for taking such great care of both of us!

|  Absolutely Amazing!  |  show details
by Tracidee Prince on Jan 20th, 2014

Mr. O'Neil was my doctor with my first child 5 years ago and I had an absoulte amazing experience, He is now my doctor through my pregnancy with my daughter he is really nice and he takes time to make you feel comfortable and is detailed and makes sure you understand everything that you need to know, to have an amaziing and wondeful experience before, during and after your pregnancy!

|  Diery Coronel  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

Dr O'neil is an amazing dr. I feel him and his MAs answer any questions or concerns I may have.

|  long time patient  |  show details
by sfletcher on Jan 9th, 2014

He's just a great doctor!

by Victoria Fiallos on Jan 8th, 2014

Doctor O'Neil is an awesome doctor, and very patient. I really enjoy how he doesn't rush though my appointments. He always asks me if I have any questions regarding my pregnancy. He explains well what will happen in the next appointment. I enjoy the friendly staff as well!

|  Awesome Doctor!!  |  show details
by Jasmine Ramirez on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Kevin O'Neil is a very sweet man. Dr. O'Neil and his staff do a very great job at making me feel comfortable and at ease with my pregnancy. Doctor O'Neil and his staff are very quick about giving me my results for all the testing I've had done. Overall I must say I have an Awesome Doctor! I'm very satisfied with all the staff. I would highly recommend My Doctor to any of my Family and Friends.

|  my experience with doctor oneil, kevin and his nurses...  |  show details
by Dyshanika Michelle Tisdom on Nov 18th, 2013

omg! doctor oneil is amazing... its hard because my husband is in the military right now and its basically like my strength is gone. I feel like doctor kevin oneil gives me some of that back. He is exceptional in his line of work but he is also an extraordinary person. Im so happy to have my doctor who cares and explains everything in as many ways as I need. The nurses also are very helpful and full of energy.. Theres no way id get through this pregnancy without them all ... ;) - patient Dyshanika Tisdom

|  my experience  |  show details
by coraima reyes on Oct 10th, 2013

I have been going to macarrhur obgyn for a few years now. I love this place! They don't take long in the appointments you get seen pretry quickly. For my first child I didn't go there but for this baby has just been amazing. The technology is very advancdd and the testing as well. I am planning on coming to this doxtor for a pretty long time. The staff is helpful in every way possible!!

|  best doc for first time mom  |  show details
by Karina Appling on Aug 22nd, 2013

My husband and I were first time parents so we had many many questions. This doctor would answer ANY question we asked. Tis facility was awesome about calling them for anything as well. This doctor deserves doc of the year award

|  I trust my Dr :)  |  show details
by Lorie Espinoza on Jul 8th, 2013

Very Satisfied with Dr Oneil's care. I have to have a repeat Csection and was very nervous.He put me at ease. I feel that I can trust him. Many of my coworkers have used him as their OBGYN and he came highly recommended. Dr Oneil's bedside manner is top notch. He explains everything in detail and spends time with you in the room. I know I am in good hands with Dr Oneil. He will continue to be my OBGYN even after I have the baby.

|  First time mom to be experience.  |  show details
by Cindy Rubio on May 21st, 2013

Being a first time mother the experience at Dr. O'Neil's office was great. Staff makes you feel very comfortable and makes your visit a memorable time. Dr. O'Neil is always timely in answeting any questions or concerns that I may have. Overall I would recommend Dr. O'Neil and his group to any friend and relatives.

by Brigid Calloway on Apr 30th, 2013

I don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes at MacArthur OB/GYN-Irving. The staff are caring, and thorough. I can't imagine a better place for all your OB/GYN needs. Dr. O'Neil always attends to my health concerns with the best of care and all of my questions are always answered. I can't imagine a better place for all your OB/GYN needs.

|  Great Service! Thank you!!  |  show details
by Elsy Rivera on Apr 27th, 2013

Great service! Whenever I have a scheduled appointment, the waiting time is fairly short and I'm attended right away. All the ladies at the office are very nice and helpful. My sister recommended Dr. Oneil to me and I'm glad she did. Dr Oneil is very knowledgable and kind. I'd definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!

|  Doctor O'Neil  |  show details
by Michelle Tapia on Apr 2nd, 2013

This is my first pregnancy and choosing a Dr. was a little confusing. Dr. O'Neil was my older sisters doctor through all of her pregnancies, so she recommended i went to see him. So i called and made an appointment. I was super pleased with his nurses, they are friendly and always greet me with a smile. Dr. O'Neil always make me feel comfortable and answers any questions i have. Choosing him for my first pregnancy was the right choice.

|  My Favorite DR.  |  show details
by Maricela Requena on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. O'neil is a great doctor that helps patients understand the stages of pregnancy. He makes sure all the patients have an understanding of what is being explained and done. He makes you feel comfortable and safe. I defenitely recommend Dr. O'NEIL to any pregnant women.

|  Experience in my clinic  |  show details
by Paola Lozoya on Feb 20th, 2013

When i see my baby the first time in the sonogram.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Hillary Saenz on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. O'Neil has delivered my only child and is helping me to prepare for my second. He has amazing bed side manner and respects all of his patients. He takes time to answer any and all questions you have. He is honest, forthcoming, and helpful in all aspects of the birth of your child. He continues to support my decisions and gives advice with those you aren't yet sure about. I would recommend Dr. O'Neil to anyone!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by claudia yeverino on Jan 22nd, 2013

I met doctor Kevin O'Neill about 7 months ago he has been treating me very well he is 1 of the nicest doctors I've had says they want I felt very comfortable with him at my doctor he is a knowledgeable doctor every question I had asked he always had an answer for without hesitation with that being said I would recommend doctor Kevin O'Neill

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by claudia yeverino on Jan 22nd, 2013

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Erica Orellana on Jan 21st, 2013

This is my first pregnancy. Right from the start, I felt comfortable with Dr. O'Neil as well as his staff. I've had many questions during all of my appointments and Dr. O'Neil has been able to answer all of them as well as comforting and assuring me with fears and worries. I will definitely recommend Dr. O'Neil!!

|  Excellent OB doctor for High risk patients  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Oneil has been the best choice I could have made when choosing a high risk doctor for pregnancies. This will be the second child he will be delivering via c-section. He is very attentive and proactiv and will always show genuine concern for your concerns as a patient. His staff is awesome and always greet their patients with a pleasant demeanor and a heartfelt welcome. Any issues that may arise they stay on top of them and make sure that you are informed a long the way. I would recommend him to any person who is in search for a personable and compassionate doctor who can handle any situation with ease.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

My experience as one of Dr. O'Neil's patients has been wonderful. He assisted with helping me get pregnant and has been great throughout my first pregnancy. He takes his time answering all of my questions and concerns. His nurse's are always wonderful and polite. It's an overall pleasant office and I would definitely recomment Dr. O'Neil to a friend. Thank you.Amber Brown

|  REVIEWING MY DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

I ANJELICA ESPINOZA HAVE BEEN SEEING DOCTOR KEVIN O'NEIL AT MACATHUR OB/GYN.MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS OFFICE IS GREAT THE STAFF AND DOCTORS ARE SO NICE AND HELPFUL TOO. DR. O'NEIL HAS BEEN HELPING ME FOR A COUPLE OR YEARS NOW.HELPING ME TO GET PREGNANT AND ALSO ALL THUR MY PREGNANCY NOW AS WELL.I HAVE NEVER MET A DR. MORE KINDER A BEDSIDE EXPERICE AS HE HAS. HE IS A VERY GOOD DR. AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. JUST FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AND THE NURSES. TO THE GIRLS WHO DO THE SONIGRAMS.AND ALSO TO THE ONES WOH MAKE MY APPTS. AND WHO TAKE MY PAYMENTS TOO. THANK YOU SINCERLEY ANJELICA ESPINOZA

|  MY DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

My name is Desiree Chavez. My experience with Dr. O'Neil has been the best. His nurses are the sweetest and the visits are never a long wait. i'd recommend Dr. O'neil to ANY soon to be mothers!

|  My experience!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

My 7 months of experience with doctor o'neil has been great. The appointments have been very quick and helpful. His nurses are very polite. Anytime i had a question i'd call his nurses and they'd give me a call right back. The thing i like the most about dr. o'neil is juring my first trimester i'd call his office for just about anything cause i wasnt to sure if things were normal or not and dr. o'neil would want me to come in right away to be sure everything with my son was good. I'd recommend dr. o'neil to any soon to be mothers.

Oct 11th, 2012

My experience with dr. o'neil has been the greatest. I started seeing dr. O'neil in may when i found out i was pregnant with my son. i steal have no complaints! His nurses and him self made me feal very comfortable. This is my first pregnacy and i'd have to say in the beginning of my first trimester i would call dr. o'neils nurses for just about anything. The thing that i like the most is any little pain your fealing uncomfortable with, dr. o'neil wants to see you right away to be sure baby is healthy like he/she is supose to be. i've recommended him to two of my friends as well who are corantly seeing him and they love his work just as much as i do. Dr. o'neil takes his time, never rushes and makes sure he answers all your questions before your visits over. So yes, i'd recommend dr o'neil not to just my friends. but anyone who is looking for a good OBGYN doctor id have to say dr. o'neil would be the one!

|  Elva Rodriguez  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

My experience with Dr. O'Neal is great. I acquired new information about stages my body has to go through. I highly recommend Dr.O'Neil if you are pregnaunt.

|  Dr.O'Neil  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. O'Neil is a great doctor. I feel comfortable asking any kind of question. He gives clear answers and explains everything with great detail. I recommend my doctor because he is the best... Elva Rodriguez

|  My Review for Dr. O'neil  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

My Dr is very caring about me, He always answers my concerns and questions to the best of his ability and his nurses that work for him are excellent and sweet. I would recommend Dr. O'Neil to somebody who is pregnant and needs a Ob DR.

|  Dr O'Neil - Alyssa Polanco 8-2-90  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I am glad I found this facility. The office staff is very professional. I would recommend this facility to friends and family.

|  great office  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

i love this clinic the dr.o'neil and the office staff are very nice and i would recommend this office to my family and friends.

|  O'Neil review  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

I really enjoy coming here. I feel comfortable with the staff and provider. I would recommend thia facility.

|  ANDREA DE MAGALHAES 09/09/1987  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

HE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR, HE ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS. I REALLY LIKE DR. O'NEIL

|  Dr. Kevin O'neil  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

He has been my OBG since my first baby, he is an excellent doctor. I will always recommend him. Sincerely, Iris Chicas

|  IRIS CHICAS  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

He has been my OBG since my first baby, and he is a good doctor.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Kevin O'Neil to any of my friends and family. He's patient and sincere, more so than most doctors and has a lot of experience. The office is very clean and convenient for blood draws, sonograms, etc.

|  Pamela Pruitt  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr O'Neil's for approx 10 years. I appreciate his honesty and his caring bed side manner. His team members are also very caring and professional. I would recommend his office to any friend or family member.

|  dr.o'neil is great  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

I think Dr. O'Neil is great. His nurses are always so polite I don't have to wait a long time. Any questions I might have he answers with detail and lets me know whats best for me.

|  Dr. O'neil is awesome!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I love having Dr. O'neil as my OBGYN! He always answer any questions or concerns that I have. Always on time for my appointments. His nurses are super caring and nice. I wish he would have beem my OBGYN with my first pregnancy. I can't wait 'til he delivers my baby; I know he'll be a great doctor for labor as well. (:-Stephanie Dehoyos

|  O'neil review  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I think that doctor O'neil is a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to answer any concerns that I might have. He explains in great detail what is going to happen in the following visit, which makes me feel very comfortable.

Apr 9th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. O'Neil because he always stays professional, he also makes me feel okay to have questions and to have them answered.Corina Davila07/11/1992

Mar 28th, 2012

I am very happy and pleased with the office I attend. The staff is very friendly and the facility is very clean and the doctor is always willing to answer any questions I may have. Highly reccomended.. Marisa Flores

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

I was able to see Dr. O'neil at work firsthand when my god-daughter was born in April 2008. Naturally, when it came time to choose an OB for my pregnancy I chose to come to MacArthur OB/GYN. I have always been seen on time and treated with such care. I was called promptly when I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and followed up with by his nurses. Dr. O'Neil answers my questions and understands the concerns I have about different symptoms. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin O'Neil and MacArthur OB/GYN for all women! Tiffany Kinyanjui

|  Dr. O' Neal  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I don't regret choosing DR. O' neil because he explains everything with details.He also answers every question asked and helps me understand the stages of my preagnancy.The health care he provides me and my baby is execellent.I will recommend him with other family members. Sincerely, Carolina Rodriguez (current patient)

|  maria castro  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

THANKS TO KEVIN O'NEIL AND ALL THE STAFF OF MACARTHUR OBYN FOR PROVIDING MY PRENATAL CARE TO MY LOVELY CHILDREDN... IT'S THE BEST OFFICE AND ONLY OFFICE I WILL BE GOING TO:)

|  Dr.Kevin O'neill  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. O'neil has provided excellent care to me during my pregnancy. He has been very thorough in answering all my questions and concearns. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a good Dr./OBGYN.

|  Melissa Martinez DOB: 4/1/1987 DD: 2/29/12  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor! I feel very comfortable in his care.

|  Samantha Gomez  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

I like this doctor and how he treats his patients.

|  Cydney Hernandez Review  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is a great doctor. He always answers any question I may have, and his M.A.'s are friendly and very helpful!

|  Leshondra alexander  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

doctor kevin o'neil has been my obgyn dotor for the last two pregnancy's and he is a wonderful dotor very caring and very assertive i'm currently seeing him for my fourth pregnancy and he is a wonderful doctor

|  Roxann Guzman  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I really love my doctor he is understanding and if theres things I dont understand he will explain it to me. The staff in the office are real nice. I just love going to my doctor visit with Doctor O'Neil.

|  KOLONA PINNOCK 01/30/1989  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is very nice. He's caring and if i need advice on something he gives me all of the information I need and resources. I'm glad to have him as my obgyn. the staff in the office is very caring and I never have to wait long to be seen. I would like for him to be my obgyn with the next child I have.

|  Natasha Chavez  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. O'Neils off and on since 2000. He has given excellent service and delivered all of my children succesfully. The bed-side manner was very satisfying and that's a reason why I'm a repeat patron, and the fact he never forgot my face each time. Natasha Chavez

|  Skyelar Lowrie  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr O'Neil is an amazing Doctor. He makes sure I am comfortable, and I am looking forward to fufilling this pregnancy experience and staying with his office for further purposed. I first seen him delivering my god child, and decided to choose him when I became pregnant. He is concerned with my personal needs, and very sincere. Me and my soon to be babygirl highly recommend him. Sincerely, Skyelar Lowrie

|  Camillie Harris 12/13/84  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. O'Neil in my opinion is a great doctor. He was recommended by a friend because I'm considered high risk because of my weight, when my last doctor basically told that he couldnt see anymore. Dr. O'Neil was friendly and helpful and made me feel that I was just as important as anyone else and for that I'm truly thankful. For here on out he will be my doctor. Camillie Harris 12/13/84

Sep 19th, 2011

dr. O'Neil is a great doctor. he delivered my first son 3 yrs ago and now will be delivering my second. I am very excited to have the same doctor for both pregnancies. I love the fact that I see him a lot more now that he he has move to his new office!Rachael Davila 11/8/87

Sep 7th, 2011

Doctor O'neil has been an excellent doctor! the staff is super friendly and always welcome me whenever i visit. this is my 3rd pregnancy and i wouldnt go to any other doctors office! im very pleased with doctor o'neil and i highly recommend him.amanda ronnenberg 4/12/89

|  Time  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Wish more time was spent with me, due to finding out diagnosed with Gest Diabetes.Otherwise, excellent doctor/service.Cristing I. Garay 4-10-77

|  Desorahy Lynn Riney  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

My name is Desorahy Riney and im 21 years old pregnant with my first child. Even though im now 28 weeks pregnant and i have seen him only twice Dr. O'neil seems to be a doctor that i can trust and rely on. He is very smart and professional. In a doctor visit i would say he isnt so personal ,but he definately can answer any and every question asked. He seems to be Excellent.

|  Magaly  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

My name is Magaly Villegas age 21yrs pregnant my second baby (girl).I have a son that is 2yrs old and cant wait for his baby sis to arrive.I have been attending with Dr. O'Neil with this pregnancy and must say the its been the best experience ever. From waiting area to nurses and Dr. O'Neil responds to any questions or concerns that I may have. I also get quick responses from the lab when my results are in. I would definitely recommend O'Neil to friends and relatives.

Aug 16th, 2011

I Tania Sandoval have been attending to my appointments with Dr.Kevin O'Neil for the time of my pregnancy... ive been really happy with his work and in every visit I go in with him.I go in for my sonograms, and to check my baby's health.

|  GREAT DOCTOR !!!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

My name is Paula A.Torres 3/1/83.Doctor O'Neil was my Ob/Gyn with my first pregnancy I was so pleased with his proffesionalism and great customer service from staff.Now with my second pregnacy I didnt hesitated to call his office.On my first appointment I decided to bring my husband and children to see the sonogram he made my family comfrtable and answer any question we had.I would defenitly recomend Dr.Oneil to my friend and I have.Thanks Dr.Oneil 8/8/11 Paula Torres

|  Dr. O'Neil  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

I had my first baby with Dr. O'Neil's partner that is no longer an OBGYN:-(. I was kind of scared to change doctors but he Recommended Dr. ONeil and I can honestly say that my experience with Dr. ONeil has been great. He is a Great Doctor and I can't wait tell he delivers my baby. Chrisitna AcostaDOB 11.17.1988

|  He Is A Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

My name is Cynthia V. Munoz my date of birth is 04/02/1975. Doctor O'Neil is a very good doctor he is up front with me and answers all of my questions. He always make me feel like he das all the time in the world and is in no hurry. My mother comes with me to every visit and she always has extra questions and he answers them with no problem. One of the things that we like as well is he tells us about personl family things which lets us feel like a family. I would recomend Dr. O'Neil to anyone expecting as well as any ob needs someone might have.

|  Crystal Johns 09/13/1988  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

My name is Crystal Johns 09/13/88I recomend this doctor to anyone. He is a nice guy and makes sure all my questions are answered. He makes me and my husband feel comfertable at every visit

Jul 3rd, 2011

My name is Kendra Rivers. I have to say that I love Dr. Oneil and his staff is so professional. Everytime I go for my visit. I feel very welcome and invited. I would recommend him to all of my friends. One thing that I truly love is the notebook that he leaves. You can write down any questions and he answers them. I thought that this was a plus because it allows you to be feel more connected to your doctor. I felt that he truly cares and loves his patients.

|  AWESINE DOC  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

I recomend Dr. O'Neil to anyone. He makes the visits comfortable for me and my husband when we go in for visits and gets right to the point to ensure that we understand everything that is going on with my pregnancy. At the end of each appointment he makes sure we have no more questions and makes sure he has answered any concerns that we might have had. I'm very happy and lucky to have Dr. O'Neil as my doctor.

Jun 22nd, 2011

My name is Isha Smith and I give my doctor, Dr. Kevin O'Neil, a perfect 10. He is the best doctor there is, in my opinion. This is my first pregnancy and he has made it a great experience. Anytime I have a question or need to come in he is always available. When I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks I knew then that he would be my doctor. He delivered both of my cousins babies and I went to half of the appointments with them. That's how I know he is the best! Keep up the great work Dr. O'Neil. It is greatly appreciated.

|  Great OBGYN  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. O'Neil is a very good Doctor...I was recommended by my sister-n-law since I am new to the area...he makes sure to answer your questions and makes you feel comfortable...I would recommend him in the to family and friends.

|  Wonderful OB Dr.  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. O'neil is a wonderful Dr. I was recommended by a co-worker and i believe i made a good choice to go with him. He just moved in to MACOBGYN and its closer to my job so that was a plus. The staff is great... i had been to MACOBGYN before and never had problems with the wait time or anything else. I DO recommend Dr Oneil. Very very nice Dr. :)