A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Scharff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Scharff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Scharff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Scharff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Scharff practice?
- Dr. Kevin Scharff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Scharff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glen Carbon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL.
See Glen Carbon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.