Learn more about Dr. Kevin Setter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Setter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Setter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Setter graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Setter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Setter practice?
Dr. Kevin Setter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Surgeons.