A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shiramizu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shiramizu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiramizu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shiramizu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Shiramizu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiramizu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Shiramizu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Masahiro Shiramizu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Shiramizu practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shiramizu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Shiramizu practices Ophthalmology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Ophthalmologists.