A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shiramizu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shiramizu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Shiramizu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiramizu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Shiramizu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Masahiro Shiramizu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Shiramizu practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shiramizu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Shiramizu practices Ophthalmology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Ophthalmologists.