A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tyson is Excellent. Dr. Tyson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Tyson practice?
Dr. Kevin Tyson practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.