Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Yamanaka
Dr. Kevin Yamanaka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yamanaka is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center and California Hospital Medical Center - Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Yamanaka has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Yamanaka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Geoffrey Applebaum
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Daniel Temianka I
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Michael Katz
Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17