Learn more about Dr. Keys Keel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keys Keel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Keel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Keel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Private Hospitalist Medical Gp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keys Stephen Keel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keys S. Keel practice?
- Dr. Keys Keel has 1 office location.
Dr. Keys Keel practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors.