A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keys Keel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Keel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Private Hospitalist Medical Gp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keys Stephen Keel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keys S. Keel practice?
- Dr. Keys Keel has 1 office location.
Dr. Keys Keel practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors.