A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khai Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khai Vu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khai Vu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khai The Vu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khai T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Khai Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Khai Vu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.