A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khai Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khai Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khai Vu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khai The Vu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khai T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Khai Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Khai Vu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.