A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Chan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Chan practice?
- Dr. Khaled Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Chan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists, Westminster Critical Care Practitioners, and Westminster Pulmonologists.