A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Chan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans