A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled El-Hoshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled El-Hoshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled El-Hoshy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Hoshy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. El-Hoshy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Hassan El-Hoshy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled H. El-Hoshy practice?
- Dr. Khaled El-Hoshy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khaled El-Hoshy practices Dermatology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Dermatologists.