Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khaled Yehia
Dr. Khaled Yehia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI, with another office in Malden, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Yehia is affiliated with Norwood Hospital. Dr. Yehia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Khaled Yehia has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Khaled Yehia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.
Dr. Agustin Florian
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.01 mi48
Dr. Umer Sayeed-Shah
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
East Greenwich, RI 0.01 mi26
Dr. Andrea Doyle
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.12 mi21