A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalida Sharafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalida Sharafi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalida Sharafi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharafi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sharafi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalida Sharafi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Khalida Sharafi practice?
- Dr. Khalida Sharafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khalida Sharafi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Chester, NJ.
See Succasunna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.