A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalifa Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalifa Mansour practice?
Dr. Khalifa Mansour practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.