A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaliq Siddiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaliq Siddiq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiq graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Siddiq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaliq Abdul Siddiq MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaliq A. Siddiq practice?
- Dr. Khaliq Siddiq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khaliq Siddiq practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.