A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khang Hoang, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang Quang Hoang DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khang Q. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Khang Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Khang Hoang practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Primary Care Doctors.