A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khuong Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khuong Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khuong Phan practice?
Dr. Khuong Phan practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Internists.