Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khusro Shakir
Dr. Khusro Shakir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shakir is affiliated with Regional Medical Center-San Jose, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Washington Hospital Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Khusro Shakir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khusro Shakir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Fayaz Asghar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Munawar Alavi
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.04 mi44
Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.04 mi15