A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khusroo Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khusroo Qureshi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khusroo M. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Khusroo Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Oncologists, and Plano Hematologists.