A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khusroo Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khusroo Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khusroo Qureshi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khusroo Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khusroo Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Khusroo Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Khusroo Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Oncologists.