A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ki Song is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ki In Song MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ki I. Song practice?
- Dr. Ki Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ki Song practices Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Jersey City Internists.