A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ki Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Saint Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ki I. Song practice?
Dr. Ki Song practices Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Jersey City Internists.