A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadrieh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sadrieh has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh practice?
- Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kiarash Sadrieh practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.