A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kicki Wehlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kicki Wehlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kicki Wehlou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehlou graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Wehlou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kicki Sara Wehlou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kicki S. Wehlou practice?
- Dr. Kicki Wehlou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou practices Pediatrics near Laconia, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Laconia Pediatricians.