A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kieran Slevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kieran Slevin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kieran Slevin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Nerve Block
- Referred Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Slevin graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slevin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kieran Anthony Slevin MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kieran A. Slevin practice?
- Dr. Kieran Slevin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kieran Slevin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.