Dr. Kieran Slevin MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Voorhees, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
Kind, understanding and seems genuinely concerned for your well being....
Long wait time, but that is because they had a doctor out. Actual visit with Dr. Slevin was short but very informative and we created a plan of "attack" for my chronic back pain.

June 20th, 2016
Forms needed to be filled out by office personnel take lots of time in terms of days and many reminder phone calls for paper work. Then must run into office to get your needs met. Doctor if fine helpfulness of staff poor.

May 19th, 2016
#1 DOCTOR!!
Very funny dr. And is VERY professional when need be. If one thing doesn't work just tell him and he will try something else, AWESOME bedside matter, usually doctors are too uptight but dr. Slevin is the only one who treated my pain. For 10+ years been on and off of doctors he's the only one who listens and then staff is always happy and joking around but still very professional. Seriously if u never saw him GO SEE HIM it'll be worth it, will actually listen to you unlike some Drs!

April 27th, 2016
Professional
Worst Dr ever!

March 10th, 2016
Best Doctor I've ever met!

August 7th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Slevin since before he opened North American Pain & Spine and He is not only highly skilled with needles and treatment options his staff is polite and always courteous. He is stern and will tell you the truth with difficult questions but he is an amazing physician.

April 17th, 2015
Not only is he a highly sought after world famous educator, lecturer and medical pain interventionist,Dr. Slevin is compassionate and treats every patient as if they were his only patient. Dr. Slevin takes the time to listen and discuss the patients best and least invasive options to alleviate thier pain.

February 19th, 2014
Good
He is a good doctor but only treats your pain with epidurals and spinal injections. I was looking for more froma pain doc.

October 1st, 2013
Stay away from this doctor if you would like to get better
I had a BROKEN SPINE. I saw 3 pain management doctors & 2 surgeons before I got the help I needed. I am a nurse as well as a patient. This man after waiting almost 3 hours to see him, spent 2 minutes with me, gave me medication due to a bleeding ulcer I had at the time could have hurt me, said he would be back in the room & never came back. I had surgery at Jefferson Hospital finally with a doctor that knew what he was doing. But with a broken back this guy wanted to give cream, & an anti-inflammatory. Please if u r in terrible pain or even scared. Bedside manner was horrible. I don't want anyone to go through what I went through!! Find another doctor!

September 13th, 2012
Good pm dr.
I don't know what anyone else has experienced . But in my opinion, he is a good dr. He works with me. He can be funny in a dry sort of way. Bottom line, I like him. He does'nt treat me like an addict. He works with my meds to see what works. I would recommend him to anyone with legit chronic pain. I think he has the ability to figure out who is in real pain & who is drug seeking. He treats me like a human being. Can't ask for anything more..thank you Slevy.

March 13th, 2012
Best of the Best
Careing, knowledgeable, He listens, funny but very very professional. He has been the only Dr. who has managed to control my intractable pain after 3 back surgeries.

January 14th, 2011
Dr. Kieran Slevin is the BEST doctor I've ever had!!!!
Dr. Slevin has been treating me since 2006 for severe chronic back pain and several other back/spine issues. He is an EXCELLENT physician-knowledgeable, caring, kind, patient. He works hard at finding the best solution for a patient's ailments and is an advocate for alternative medicines. I have been in the position where other doctors were at a loss for my condition-Dr. Slevin never gave up and due to his dilligence was able to give me a diagnosis & relief!!! He is the ONLY reason I continued treating at PENN. Now that he's left PENN to join Virtua Health in NJ I'll be following him to his new practice, although the distance will be quite difficult for me. HE'S THAT GOOD!!!