Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kifle Admassu
Dr. Kifle Admassu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Admassu is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Medical Center Of Arlington and Usmd Hospital of Arlington. Dr. Admassu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kifle Admassu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kifle Admassu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Piyush Lohiya
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi
Dr. Srinivas Reddy
Arlington, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Sabina Amin
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi5