A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Bertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Bertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Bertin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bertin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Conrad Bertin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Bertin practice?
- Dr. Kim Bertin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Bertin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.