A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Bertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Bertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertin
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Bertin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bertin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Conrad Bertin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Bertin practice?
- Dr. Kim Bertin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Bertin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.