A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Bertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Bertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Bertin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bertin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Bertin practice?
Dr. Kim Bertin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.