Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Bertin
Dr. Kim Bertin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bertin is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Ctr, Latter-Day Saints Hospital and LDS Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Bertin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kim Bertin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Russell Nelson
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi19
Dr. Justin Hawes
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi18
Dr. John Skedros
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi27