Dr. Kimberly Chan MD Patient Reviews

2.7

October 28th, 2015
Fantastic. So understanding and helpful. Her staff is great, shortest wait ever to be seen, great EHR system. She is incredibly prompt.

April 28th, 2015
Dr. Chan was very unwelcoming and had a sarcastic attitude during out entire appointment. I won't be returning.

March 16th, 2015
Kimberley Chan, MD, Worst Doctor Ever
It is hard to believe that Dr. Kimberley Chan actually graduated from medical school. She has misdiagnosed me twice,, misread my test results that was from a specialty doctor. I was positive for something and she had her staff call and tell me that I was negative. Thank God I had already seen the specialty doctor that requested the test to know that I tested positive. She also suggested that I take a medicine that I am allergic to, which is any cillins. I told her that I'm allergic to penicillin. She wanted me to try ampiciliin and see what happens. I told her that I was told by several doctors that if I'm allergic to penicillin then I am allergic to any cillins. She said that was not true, which it is very true. Ask any other doctor and they will tell you she is wrong. Of course I refused to take the medicine. I would highly recommend to stay away from Dr. Chan.