Learn more about Dr. Kim Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- City of Hope-Good Samaritan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim D. Johnson practice?
Dr. Kim Johnson practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.