A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Kinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Kinsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Marie Kinsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim M. Kinsley practice?
- Dr. Kim Kinsley has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kim Kinsley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fitchburg, WI.