A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linares
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Linares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Linares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim G Linares MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim G. Linares practice?
- Dr. Kim Linares has 1 office location.
Dr. Kim Linares practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Internists, Dana Point Pulmonologists, and Dana Point Critical Care Practitioners.