A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Linares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Linares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Gerald Linares MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kim G. Linares practice?
- Dr. Kim Linares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kim Linares practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Dana Point Internists, Dana Point Pulmonologists, and Dana Point Critical Care Practitioners.